Information required by law
1. The administrator of personal data is 100% s.c., ul. Świętojańska 35, 71-723 Szczecin, NIP: 9551933034, REGON: 811810234
2. Personal data will be processed in order to provide services provided by 100% s.c. (including a sales agreement, if it was concluded by purchasing in an online store),
according to article 6, paragraph 1, point c of the RODO or for sending marketing e-mails, if such a wish has been expressed;
3. Access to your personal data will have authorized by the Administrator's employees and technical service, accounting company
and in the case of subscription to the newsletter a company that allows sending marketing e-mails;
4. Personal data will be kept for the period of:
- in the case of purchase in the online store for 10 years until the expiration of mutual claims,
- in the case of subscribing to the newsletter until the consent is withdrawn.
5. We inform about the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer your data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was been made on the basis of consent before withdrawing it;
6. Contact in matters related to the protection of personal data: [email protected]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
The information we collect is used only to conduct research and improve the quality of our services. We never pass them to other companies or individuals. Login passwords and other sensitive information on the nature of each customer are not stored in cookies, but are securely transferred directly to our servers.
Use of 3rd party service providers
If you want to prevent the operation of the Google Analytics tools, install the official plug-in for your browser from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
It's your choice
All recent versions of popular browsers give you a level of control over cookies. You can set your browser to accept or reject all, or certain, cookies. However, choosing this option will automatically block your ability to use a variety of functions on our website. We can not guarantee that the offered services on our website will work in a planned manner and in accordance with their intended use.
You can find more information about blocking cookies at http://www.aboutcookies.org/